Brian Reifeiss, San Diego Realtor and Property Manager
Hi, my name is Brian Reifeiss! I have been a licensed Realtor & Property Manager with Re/Max Associates for over 22 years. After graduating in 1999 from the University Of San Diego School Of Business, I began work as a district manager in training for a nationwide retailer. In 2001 I obtained my Real Estate license with the California Department of Real Estate, and my real estate career began in 2001 as a partner with my father, the 30 year veteran and RE/MAX NATIONAL LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT awarding winning Michael Reifeiss.
As an accomplished professional and expert in the industry, my goals with each and every client are to clearly define your real estate needs and to take the necessary time, energy & resources to produce the results that you desire. Over the last decade, by maintaining the highest level of education and using the most effective web based technology each client has gotten the highest quality service and outstanding results. My vast and diverse knowledge in finance, property management and investment real estate ensures that each client has the necessary information to make sound decisions in each real estate matter.
I have been recognized with dozens of awards and accolades for production within the industry. Uncompromising business ethics and honesty are the backbone of my practice. My business philosophy of “Going Above and Beyond” with each client and earning their trust is why my service surpasses industry standards.
My family includes my wife Catherine and our 3 children: Claire, Marc & Julia. I am a very active community member in his local parish and donates a percentage of each commission to the Children’s Miracle Network. To relax, I enjoy playing golf, softball, skiing and traveling.
- Sold over $150 million of real estate.
- Manage Over $30 million in Residential / Investment Property Annually.
- Protege of builder/investor & realtor Michael Reifeiss
- Spec home builder in Chicago and San Diego
- Closing more than $450 million in sales over 30 years
- Recipient of the highest award: Life Time Achievement
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Producer
- 2010 Inductee & Recipient of prestigious “HALL OF FAME”
- 2001 Quantum Leap Award, only recipient in an office of more than 90 agents
- 2002 Presidents Club Award for sales volume
- 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Recipient of 100% Club for Top Production / Sales
- Rank in the top 5% in Real Estate Sales in the U.S.