Who You Work With Matters!
Hi, my name is Brian Reifeiss! I have been a licensed Realtor & Property Manager with Re/Max Associates for over 22 years. After graduating in 1999 from the University Of San Diego School Of Business, I began work as a district manager in training for a nationwide retailer. In 2001 I obtained my Real Estate license with the California Department of Real Estate, and my real estate career began in 2001 as a partner with my father, the 30 year veteran and RE/MAX NATIONAL LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT awarding-winning Michael Reifeiss.
I have been recognized with dozens of awards and accolades for production within the industry. Uncompromising business ethics and honesty are the backbone of my practice. My business philosophy of “Going Above and Beyond” with each client and earning their trust is why my service surpasses industry standards. My family includes my wife Catherine and our 3 children: Claire, Marc & Julia. I donate to the local parish, and also donate a percentage of each commission to the Children’s Miracle Network. To relax, I enjoy playing golf, softball, skiing and traveling.
Business and Marketing degree allows for the ability to manage and sell in a competitive market. Major work experience demands client relations, account management, commmunication skills and exceptional organization. Persistance and a solid work ethic have been the building blocks of my coninued success in sales and management of Real Estate.
- 20 years as a licensed REALTOR; property manager with more than 30 years of family experience in Real Estate sales, investment, property management and land acquisition.
- Sold over $175 million of real estate since 2001
- Manage over $30 million in Residential and Investment Property, Annually.
- Protege of builder/investor and REALTOR Michael Reifeiss, who was:
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Producer
- Recipient of RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement Award, the highest award in the company.
- Closed more than $450 million in sales over 30 years.
- Spec home builder in Chicago and San Diego.
- Bachelor Degree of Business from University of San Diego in 1999.
- Major: Business, with an emphasis in Marketing, University of San Diego.
- Minor: Communication, with and emphasis in media, University of San Diego
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Certification from the National Association of Realtors
- Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
- 2010 Inductee of RE/MAX International “HALL OF FAME”.
- 2001 Quantum Leap Award, only recipient in an office of more than 90 agents.
- Presidents Club Award ($3-$5 Million Annual Sales Volume): 2002; 2009; 2012.
- 100% Club for Top Production ($6-$11 Million Annual Sales Volume):2003; 2004; 2005; 2006; 2007; 2008; 2010; 2011; 2013; 2014; 2015; 2016; 2017; 2018; 2019; 2020.
- Rank in the top 2% for Real Estate Sales Productionin the U.S. for 13 straight years.